Bharat Forge Research & Development is an ongoing project in Keshavnagar, Mundhwa, Pune. This is our first project in which we are providing the client a complete one stop Precast Service – Design/Detailing, Production, Transportation of Products & Installation on site.
The entire project has 19 different type of precast elements which constitutes 95% of the building and remaining 5% is in CIS. Precast elements produced in this project are – Footing, Columns, Inverted T & L shaped Beams, Double & Single T Slabs, V-Beam, Arched roof, walls, Staircase elements, etc.
Key Facts and Figures